Merthyr Road, Abergavenny
- Ideal opportunity to acquire a generously sized town centre period home requiring comprehensive refurbishment
- Three bedroomed family home with three reception rooms
- Stone's throw from the historic high street, market hall & castle
- Walking distance to Linda Vista Gardens with the Blorenge, River Usk and the Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal all close-by
- Walking distance to favoured primary school and the high school
- Waitrose Supermarket with John Lewis at Home just a short distance away
- Kitchen & separate utility room
- First floor bathroom
- Good size garden & side access
This family home enjoys a prime central setting within walking distance of the town centre and within easy access of doctors' and dentist surgeries, Linda Vista Gardens, the cricket ground, tennis and bowls clubs, as well as many country walks including one of the area's most famous peaks, Sugar Loaf Mountain. Just a stone's throw away are all the services and amenities one would expect of a thriving town centre.
Abergavenny boasts a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities, including a wide selection of individual boutique style shops, grocery and newsagent stores, a Waitrose store, a Tesco Metro and many well-known high street shops. Abergavenny also hosts a market several times a week. The town has its own cinema and leisure centre as well as several restaurants for evening entertainment.
Abergavenny railway station has regular services into central London via Newport, whilst road links at the Hardwick roundabout give easy access to the motorway...
Please click on the link and refer to our brochure for full details on this property.
We are informed the property is Freehold. NB there is a Flying Freehold with a neighbouring property. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
All mains services are connected
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Taylor & Co:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Merthyr Road, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10761067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.