Ollerton Road, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Semi Detached
- Extended Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Rear Garden
- Extended Through Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- Central Heating & Double Glazing (where specified)
PERFECT LOCATION! On a DESIRABLE ROAD in YARDLEY this is a fantastic EXTENDED semi with THREE LARGE BEDROOMS! A superb FAMILY HOME, generously proportioned and fantastic outside space. This is a MUST VIEW so call us on .
PERFECT LOCATION! On a DESIRABLE ROAD in YARDLEY this is a fantastic semi with THREE LARGE BEDROOMS! A superb FAMILY HOME, generously proportioned and fantastic outside space. PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED for rear extension. This is a MUST VIEW so call us on .
Single glazed wooden door to front aspect, under-stairs cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 33' x 11' 6" ( 10.06m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French doors, central heating radiator and open fireplace.
Dining Room / Conservatory 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed UPVC double doors.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.37m x 2.24m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, gas cooker point with extractor hood, tiling and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer.
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft hatch giving access to storage and airing cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, hand wash basin, extractor fan, full tiling and spotlights.
Double glazed window to rear aspect and WC.
Slabbed patio leading to laid lawn.
Up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ollerton Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Hall Station1.2 miles
- Acocks Green Station1.3 miles
- Stechford Station1.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Sheldon for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL207101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.