West Wold, Swanland, North Ferriby, HU14 3PT
- 4 luxury bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen
- Traditional exterior
- Separate lounge
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Separate utility room
- Single garage
An extended ground floor offers an impressive amount of space in the four bedroom detached Welwyn, including a huge family / kitchen / dining room that stretches across the full width of the home.
Bright and open, thanks to double width patio doors, this superb space stretches from the fully fitted, high quality kitchen at one end to a relaxing family area at the other, and has a separate utility room with appliances and built in storage. The ground floor also has a separate lounge to step away from the cut and thrust of family life, as well as downstairs cloaks and an integral double garage.
Upstairs has three double bedrooms, including an en-suite master bedroom with shower room. A flexible forth, single bedroom and a family bathroom completes the first floor.
About the DevelopmentJust 7 miles west of Kingston-Upon-Hull, with stunning views across the Humber Estuary and its famous bridge, Swanland Heights has something for everyone to enjoy.
Beyond the development, you'll find outstanding schools for all age groups, along with excellent commuter connections by both road and rail. Add in the beautiful Yorkshire coastline, just a short drive away, and you have everything you need for a superb quality of life. The village of Swanland has a number of local amenities for everything you need all within walking distance.
Redrow can help get you moving with our Help to Sell scheme. Help to sell is a great way to make moving home simpler, enabling you to buy a brand new Redrow home, while we take care of selling your property for you. Speak to our friendly sales consultant to find out more.
West Wold, Swanland, North Ferriby, HU14 3PT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ferriby Station1.3 miles
- Hessle Station2.8 miles
- Brough Station3.2 miles
About the development
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes from our award winning Heritage collection
- Awarded 5* HBF 2021 status
- We can get you moving with our Help to Sell scheme
- Design your new Redrow home with My Redrow
- Find out more about our Energy Efficiency homes
- Sales Centre and Show Home Open 7 days a week 10am to 5:30pm
Established more than 40 years, Redrow is one of the country’s largest and most respected housebuilders, with a reputation for quality and innovation. With developments across England and Wales and a strong emphasis on high quality family housing, Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as large-scale regeneration projects featuring homes, office space, shops and community and leisure facilities.
Redrow builds homes for everyone; from starter
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 788b21b5-6429-41ea-8d92-7cbf82511739-18_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.