Lode Lane, Solihull
- Brand New Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Esnuite Shower Room
- Solihull Town Centre
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living Area
- Ground Floor
- 125yr Lease
- Fantastic First Home or Investment
Completely refurbished, private development of six individual apartments in Solihull Town centre with allocated parking. Completed to a high standard and in-keeping with the buildings character.
Completely refurbished, private development of six individual apartments in Solihull Town centre. All apartments come with integrated appliances; gas hob, cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine, allocated parking, fully alarmed, double glazed and have gas central heating.
125 year lease and approx £50 a month service charge (please check with your legal advisor),
Communal areas have been completed to a high standard and in-keeping with the buildings character. From this prime address, Solihull Hospital is a short walk and a few minutes on and you're in the town centre, 0.8 miles to the Train Station. The beautiful Brueton and Tudor Grange parks are also on your doorstep.
With each apartment being unique, the development would suit an array of buyers. Whether you are wanting to downsize, looking for your first home, an investment property or professional couple needing Solihull town centre.
Ground floor, entrance hallway with storage cupboard, one bedroom with ensuite shower room, an open-plan Kitchen living area with a large bay window to the front.
The photographs used are a selection from across the development and are not apartment specific.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Lode Lane, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station0.7 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.7 miles
- Olton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Solihull for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL203668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.