Maes Deri, Ewloe
- Investment Opportunity with No Onward Chain
- Ground Floor Modern Apartment
- Shower Room with Utility Space
- Double Bedroom With Rural View
- Open Plan Lounge Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance To Local Amenities
- Available to View Now!!
An ideal first time buyer or investment property, this beautifully presented property briefly comprises; open plan living area, useful storage cupboard; kitchen area having modern style fitted wall and base units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces, integrated appliance to include electric oven and 2 ring hob and space for a fridge freezer; through to double bedroom where the window overlooks a vast green space, making the area feel light and airy; shower room having white suite to include built in shower cubicle with mains pressure shower, wash hand basin with pedestal and toilet and the useful addition of a utility storage cupboard with space and plumbing for a washing machine. To the outside is allocated parking, with additional visitor spaces and just a few yards away is a vast green space for your enjoyment.
Within walking distance of local amenities, such as the local Co-Op store, post office, pubs, St Davids Park hotel and leisure complex and Money Supermarket one of the area's largest employers, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes such as the A55 Expressway and M56/53 Motorways, allowing swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester City, Wrexham as well as the local business and industrial parks in surrounding area.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA 14' 5" x 11' 5" (4.4m x 3.5m)
BEDROOM 10' 2" x 7' 10" (3.1m x 2.4m)
SHOWER ROOM 7' 2" x 6' 0" (2.2m x 1.85m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Maes Deri, Ewloe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hawarden Station0.9 miles
- Buckley Station1.7 miles
- Shotton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Oakfield Property offers a personal, professional sales, letting and property management services. Covering all of Flintshire, Chester, Wrexham and further beyond .We specialise in property sales, lettings and management and are focused on the priorities of Sellers, Buyers, Landlords and Tenants.
Flexibility is our great strength, satisfaction for our clients is our utmost priority. From the first time purchaser, seller, professional property investor to a prospective tenant, we are the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102498001201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield Property, Buckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.