Jeffreys House, 55 Bond Road, Surbiton
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- New Engineered Timber Flooring
- Bright And Spacious
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Generous Room Sizes
- Off Road Parking
Presenting a stunning two bedroom ground floor apartment. Upon entering you will immediately greeted into the property by the new engineered timber flooring which leads you to every room in the apartment. Boasting well-balanced accommodation arranged off a central hallway, both bedrooms benefit from large double glazed windows allowing natural light to flood into the rooms as well as built in cupboards in the master and more than enough floor space for extra storage in the second bedroom. The contemporary bathroom enjoys a modern white suite with a shower over the bath and positioned within easy access to the bedrooms. The hub of the home is found at the end of the hallway, bright and spacious making the property ideal for entertaining guests. Just off the lounge is the kitchen which includes plenty of storage with an electric hob and oven. The property enjoys generous room sizes throughout and is positioned walking distance to Surbiton Town Centre and Surbiton Train Station offering frequent services to London Waterloo in as little as 19 minutes. Having been meticulously cared for it offers a real warmth and inviting atmosphere throughout the spacious and stylish interior, making this an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investment landlord.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Jeffreys House, 55 Bond Road, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tolworth Station0.8 miles
- Surbiton Station0.9 miles
- Chessington North Station1.1 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully selling in Kingston
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KIG210040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.