- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 1 Bed
- 4 Receptions
- 7 Bathrooms
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Separate WC
This fabulous property has been meticulously renovated to an extraordinary standard and now features a heated outdoor pool within the beautifully kept gardens, a master bedroom with his and hers dressing rooms and bathrooms, seven further bedrooms and five additional bathrooms, four reception rooms, a fantastic eat-in kitchen, cinema, gym, steam room, and a self-contained staff cottage.
There is also parking for 4 cars behind the gated driveway, in addition to secure storage in the form of a car lift.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
A Premier Central London Estate Agent
With over three decades of experience, we are a premier estate agent specialising in sales, rental and acquisition of prime residential properties in London.
Our core locations include, Belgravia, Chelsea, Fitzrovia, Fulham, Hampstead, Holland Park, Hyde Park, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Marylebone, Mayfair, Notting Hill, Primrose Hill, Regents Park and St John’s Wood.
We have excelled in delivering an unparalleled service and expertise,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Cloister, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.