Ringers Road, Bromley
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Excellent location
- Right on top of Bromley High street
- Short walk away from Bromley South train station
- Large lounge
- Well presented
- Double bedroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Shower cubicle
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ringers Road, Bromley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley South Station0.2 miles
- Bromley North Station0.5 miles
- Shortlands Station0.7 miles
About the agent
If you are looking for an agent that works hard tries their best and most importantly looks after every client as the way that they would want to be dealt with? Then by calling Capital we offer you a high level service with a smile. With properties in Bromley and Shortlands and of course properties in all BR post codes we cover sales and lettings and have been doing this extremely well since 1996!
• 100% Independent
• Family run business
• Professional photography in our ser
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103369002899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capital Estate Agents, Bromley - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.