Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5
- Leasehold Term 125 years from 01/01/2005
- Over 945 sqft
- Gated Development
- Ground Floor
- Large Wrap Around Private Terrace
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms (One with ensuite)
- Underground Parking For Two Cars
- Communal Gardens
- Storage Room
This purpose built ground floor apartment boasts wrap around private use terrace accessed via the double patio doors from the lounge/kitchen/diner.
This purpose built ground floor apartment boasts a wrap around private terrace accessed via the double patio doors from the 21'10 115'11 lounge/kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (En-suite to master) all set within a gated development and offering secure underground parking for two cars and a large storage unit. Wilbury Lodge is conveniently situated for local shops at Sunningdale and the railway station serving London (Waterloo). Further extensive shopping facilities can be found at Windsor, Staines and Bracknell, all of which are within easy reach. Road connections are excellent, with access to both the M3 (Junction 3) and the M25 (Junction 13), which in turn lead to Heathrow Airport and the M4. Sporting facilities in the area are varied and include golf at both Sunningdale and Wentworth, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and horse riding and polo in Windsor Great Park.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunningdale Station0.4 miles
- Ascot Station1.7 miles
- Longcross Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3999019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.