The Meadows, Manston
- 6 stylish designs
- 10 Year Warranty
- Help to Buy available
- Parking with drives and garages
- Rural setting
- Phase 1 available to buy off plan NOW.
Please see brochure for floorplans and room sizes.
The Meadows, Manston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ramsgate Station1.7 miles
- Minster Station2.5 miles
- Dumpton Park Station2.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your most valuable asset, you can't afford to make a mistake when choosing your Agent! At Oakwood homes you can be certain that you will be dealing with experienced, fully trained staff who understand the complexities involved in selling or buying a home.
If you want to visit and have children, please bring them along too! We have facilities to provide you and your family with the ideal environment to relax, whilst we work with you to find your dream home; knowi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIR0018533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.