- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Sought After Location
- Bay Fronted Sitting Room
- Lovely Private Gardens
- Fitted Kitchen
- Built In Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Detached Garage Converted Into A Studio
- Neutrally Decorated
- Ideal Family Home
- Driveway Parking
This spacious property comprises; large sitting room with feature fireplace and bay windows, dining room with French doors opening onto a very private garden and fitted kitchen with range cooker included. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the main bedroom has bay fronted windows and built in wardrobes, a second large bedroom and one single bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and a separate w.c.
Outside the property has large, private well maintained gardens and a detached garage which has been converted into a studio.
This property is neutrally decorated throughout, will make an ideal family home and is available to view now and is offered on the following basis;
Initial Contract Length: 12 months
Following viewing the property, if an applicant wishes to express their interest, they will need to contact Martin & Co Norwich. If invited to apply, a Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be payable upon application. Provided the tenancy commences as planned, the Holding Deposit will act against the first month's rent. Prior to the start of any tenancy, we will require a Security Deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent be received, in cleared funds, in addition to the first month's rent (less the Holding Deposit).
PLEASE NOTE: If the applicant and/or guarantor(s) withdraw from the application, delay unreasonably in providing information during the application process, fail a Right to Rent check, provide information which is misleading, inaccurate, false or incomplete or fail to enter into the tenancy within 15 days (or other mutually agreed deadline) then we may retain the Holding Deposit and reject the application.
All individuals over the age of 18, who will be residing in the property, will be required to be fully referenced and named on the Tenancy Agreement and each Tenant will become 'jointly and severally liable'. Any individual not named on the Tenancy Agreement is not permitted to reside in the property.
The following guidelines are in place for all viewings:
- Please respect other viewers and do not arrive at the property ahead of your scheduled viewing time.
- You will be asked questions about your health before being permitted to enter a property.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of being unwell, you will not be permitted to enter the property.
- You will be required to wear disposable gloves and a face covering for the duration of the viewing.
- You will be required to provide your own PPE and to dispose of these safely and away from the property following the viewing.
- You must respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
- You will not be permitted to touch ANYTHING within the property. Doors will be opened for you and lights turned on. If you require to view anything else not initially visible, please ask and we will attempt to facilitate this for you.
- If you repeatedly touch things, after being asked not to, you will be told to leave the property immediately.
- Only people who will be living in the property will be permitted to enter and no more than 2 people from the same household can view at one time. If you will be moving in with someone who is currently living in a different household, one of you will have to wait outside whilst the other views the property and then change places.
- Ideally, children will not attend viewings as it can be harder to control them touching things. If is absolutely impossible to view without children, you will be required to keep them under control at all times and if this is not done, you will be asked to leave the property. If there are two adults attending with a child, one adult must wait outside with the child whilst the other adult views and then change places.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station0.9 miles
- Salhouse Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Reasons To Choose Martin & Co Norwich......
WELCOME TO THE LEADING AWARD WINNING LETTING AGENT in NORWICH - REFRESHINGLY DIFFERENT. Locally owned and managed by Father and Son team Michael and Matthew White. We are proud members of the Martin & Co family, one of the UK's leading Lettings and Property Management specialists. Located on the high street, Martin & Co has over 180 dedicated lettings offices throughout the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101064000572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.