Whyburn Lane, Hucknall, Nottingham
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Extended Kitchen Diner
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Beautiful Established Garden
- Garage, Workshop & Driveway
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - Situated in the sought after location of Whyburn lane, this extended detached home offers spacious accommodation in a quiet rural setting. Having been extended, the property offers a flexible, open plan living space, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Viewing is a must.
Situated in the sought after location of Whyburn lane, this extended detached home offers spacious accommodation in a quiet rural setting. Having been extended the property offers a flexible, open plan living space, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Set on a generous plot with driveway, garage and workshop and established rear garden which must simply be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Being fully upvc double glazed with front entrance door and windows, tiled floor and frost protection heater.
With upvc double glazed entrance door, stairs off to the first floor and access to: -
Lounge 16' x 11' 3" plus bay ( 4.88m x 3.43m plus bay )
With upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wooden flooring, feature fireplace with inset gas fire and wooden surround, coving to ceiling, TV point and central heating radiator. Bi-fold doors leading to:
Dining Kitchen (l Shaped)
Kitchen Area 20' 11" max x 11' 5" ( 6.38m max x 3.48m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with complementary granite work surface over, inset granite sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, five ring gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wine rack, breakfast bar, upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, Velux window, spotlights and central heating radiator.
Dining Area 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
With central heating radiator and French doors leading into conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
With upvc double glazed windows to the rear elevation in addition to French doors leading out onto the rear patio area, tiled floor with underfloor heating and inner door leading through to garage/workshop.
Having a separate front and rear entrance both with upvc double glazed doors, tiled floor and door to:-
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, built-in airing cupboard, loft hatch giving access to a loft space which has pull down loft ladder and is fully boarded.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wardrobes with matching dressing table area and bed side cabinets, TV point and upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes and drawer unit, built in storage cupboard and upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.57m max x 2.39m max )
With upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and built in overstairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, spotlights and upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with double wrought iron gates leading to the driveway providing off road parking and access to garage. Paved pedestrian path with wrought iron gates lead to the front porch and utility area door.
With electric roller door, power and light and partly converted into workshop. Inner door leading into conservatory and door leading out onto the rear garden.
This established well stocked garden offers all kinds of wonders, with a paved patio area and additional decked patio area, gravel paths, wildlife garden area, pond, lawn area, planted beds and borders, Summerhouse, greenhouse, outside power and lighting, pergola and fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Whyburn Lane, Hucknall, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station1.3 miles
- Newstead Station2.2 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop2.3 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Hucknall for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK102402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.