Victoria Road, Swindon
- Three Storey Town House
- Investment Opportunity
- Property Split Into Four Apartments
- Currently Producing An Annual Income of £25,000
- Current Gross Yield 5.14%
- Tenants In Situ
- Old Town Location
Investment Opportunity, Four Apartments, Freehold, Parking, Currently Producing £25,000 Gross Income, Current Gross Yield of 5.14% at Current Asking Price, Old Town Location
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this investment property which is current split into four individual apartments located in the popular Old Town area. The property has a one bedroom apartment, studio and two bedroom duplex apartment in the main building, whilst there the fourth apartment is a self contained maisonette found at the rear of building. Parking is available for two cars found at the rear of the building.
All the apartments are currently let out with a joint gross monthly income of £2100pcm giving the property a gross annual income of £25,200 giving the property a annual gross yield of 5.14% based on the asking price of £490,000.
A viewing is highly recommend to appreciate this large and fantastic investment opportunity.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
Lounge Area 16' 11" Into Bay x 11' 4" ( 5.16m Into Bay x 3.45m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Kitchen Area 11' 3" Max x 5' 2" ( 3.43m Max x 1.57m )
Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer. Integrated oven. and hob with cooker hood over.
Bedroom One 13' 3" Max x 8' ( 4.04m Max x 2.44m )
Window to rear. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/dining/kitche 17' Into Bay x 15' 2" ( 5.18m Into Bay x 4.62m )
Open plan room with sitting, dining and kitchen areas. Window to front.
Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Built-in cooker and hob.
Bedroom Two 9' Max x 8' ( 2.74m Max x 2.44m )
Window to rear.
Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. W.C.
Bedroom One 16' 9" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 5.11m Max x 3.53m Max )
Velux window front. Fitted wardrobes, Spacious eaves storage.
En - Suite
Window to rear. Shower cubicle with shower. Wash hand basin. W.C.
Studio Entrance Via First Floor
Lounge / Bedroom 16' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.98m x 2.82m )
Window to side. Radiator.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.75m )
Window to front, Shower cubicle with shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Radiator.
Separate entrance via rear of the building.
Lounge/kitchenette 24' 9" x 9' 3" ( 7.54m x 2.82m )
Side access door and window, Kitchen offering a range of eye and low level units, rolled edged worktops, single sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and further appliance space.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Side aspect window.
Shower Cubicle with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, part tiled walls.
Parking for two cars at the rear of flat 3.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Victoria Road, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Swindon T C Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Swindon T C
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference STC112116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.