Hereford Road, Abergavenny
- One Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Offered In Excellent Order Throughout
- 15' Lounge/Diner
- Stylish Modern Kitchen
- Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- White Tiled Shower Room
- Excellent Storage
- Communal Facilities
- Parking Available
Bailey Court is a development of retirement apartments (age restricted to 55 years & over). It benefits from a range of useful facilities including 24 hour emergency response system, communal laundry room, guest bedroom and shower room (subject to availability), communal lounge and gardens, and on-site resident and visitor parking.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hereford Road, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Christie Residential is an independent estate agency dedicated to providing exceptional service to buyers and sellers in the Abergavenny / Crickhowell area. Company director, Philip Christie spent 10 years from 2004 building Surehomes Estate Agents into market leaders, most clearly illustrated at the end of 2014 when achieving the most completed sales in the NP7 area. Deciding the time was right to build upon this success, Philip and his team seized the opportunity to rebrand as Christie Resi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10848652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie Residential, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.