Filey Road, Scarborough
- GENEROUS TWO/THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- OPEN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- UTILITY, TWO WC'S, OFF-STREET PARKING, GARAGE
- WELL MAINTAINED LAWNED/DECKED GARDENS
- DESIRABLE SOUTH SIDE LOCATION WITH BREATHTAKING SEA/COASTLINE VIEWS TOWARDS SCARBOROUGH CASTLE
- EPC BAND D
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
16' 9'' x 11' 10'' max (5.1m x 3.6m)
13' 5'' x 7' 3'' (4.1m x 2.2m)
8' 6'' x 6' 3'' (2.6m x 1.9m)
11' 10'' x 3' 11'' (3.6m x 1.2m)
6' 3'' x 4' 11'' max (1.9m x 1.5m)
19' 8'' max x 7' 3'' max (6.0m x 2.2m)
6' 7'' x 6' 3'' (2.0m x 1.9m)
16' 9'' x 12' 6'' (5.1m x 3.8m)
12' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.7m x 2.6m)
14' 9'' x 6' 3'' (4.5m x 1.9m)
8' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.5m x 2.2m)
14' 5'' x 7' 7'' (4.4m x 2.3m)
The property benefits from an attractive lawned garden and a private decked rear garden.
A detached garage with an up and over roller door, light and power.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC pdf
Filey Road, Scarborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seamer Station1.8 miles
- Scarborough Station2.2 miles
- Filey Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992, CPH Property Services pride ourselves in providing the very best in customer service, which has been paramount to our success and led to us building and retaining an enviable reputation within the area.
As Residential and Commercial property specialists, we work with the most up to date, innovative software available in our industry and embrace the ever changing market place to ensure our clients properties achieve maximum exposure, in turn, the be
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10866122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPH Property Services, Scarborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.