Upper Street, London, N1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Furnished to a high standard
- Modern bathroom
- Wood floors throughout
- Open living space
- Close proximity to Angel Underground Station
We are delighted to bring you this spacious two double bedroom apartment just a short walk to Angel Underground Station.
Benefits include, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom, bright and spacious lounge, separate kitchen, dinning area & wooden floors throughout.
The property in conveniently located just a short walk from Angel Underground Station as well as amenities at your doorstep.
Upper Street, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Essex Road Station0.3 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.4 miles
- Angel Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20296782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Chant Group, Moorgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.