Bridlington Road, Driffield, YO25
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- French doors leading to the garden
- Utility room
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Recessed downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Turfed front garden
- 10-year NHBC warranty - peace of mind over your new home
- 5 Star HBF Builder in 2021 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
Dedicated time, just for you
We are currently open on a by appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including Perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
Friday to Monday 10.30am to 5:00pm,
Thursday 10.30am to 7:00pm.
About The Hawthorne
The Hawthorne is a 3-bedroom family home benefiting from a contemporary, open-plan design to the kitchen and dining area, an adjoining utility room and dual-aspect living room, as well as an en-suite shower room to the front-facing master bedroom.
About Wolds View
Wolds View is a development of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom new homes in the market town of Driffield, which benefits from a sought-after location within walking distance of the vibrant town centre. Close to popular shops, restaurants and pavement cafés, this well-connected market town boasts highly-regarded local schools and excellent transport connections to Hull, Scarborough and Bridlington.
Why Buy With Bellway
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
Why buy with Bellway?
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trustpilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high quality homes and an exceptional service to you.
^Specific plots only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway Sales Advisor to find out more. ^^Available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway Sales Advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further. ^^^Part Exchange or Express Mover offers available on selected developments and plots only, subject to status, availability and eligibility. Any promoted offer is subject to contract and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway Sales Advisor to find out more.
Bridlington Road, Driffield, YO25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nafferton Station1.2 miles
- Driffield Station1.2 miles
- Hutton Cranswick Station4.1 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference hawthorn275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.