Ongar Road, Kelvedon Hatch CM15
- Semi detached 2 bed bungalow
- Good size lounge
- Shower room/wc
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Gas central heating
- Own drive to garage
- Private rear garden with covered patio
- No chain
UPVC coloured leaded light door and side panel, radiator, large cloaks cupboard, new carpets.
16'3 X 11'10 (4.83m X 3.61m) Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, fireplace, new carpet.
INNER HALL access to loft
KITCHEN 10'6 x 7'10 (3.2m x 2.39m) Double glazed window to rear, Good range of wall and base units with matching breakfast bar and plumbing for washing machine. Large built-in cupboard, Stainless steel sink unit. Wall mounted combination gas boiler, radiator, double glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM 1 11'3 x 10'3 (3.45m x 3.1m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in cupboard
BEDROOM 2 10' x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.31m) max. measured into wardrobes Double glazed window to side, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes to one wall.
SHOWER ROOM/WC Obscure double glazed window to side, walk-in shower with electric shower unit and screen, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator.
FRONT GARDEN Small lawn and shrub borders, own driveway to garage
REAR GARDEN An attractive private rear garden with hedging/high fencing to boundaries.Mainly laid to lawn with shrub/flower borders and large covered patio area. Timber garden shed, outside water tap.
GARAGE Approached from independent driveway with up and over door, power and lighting connected. Personal door to side.
AGENTS NOTE: In accordance with the Estate Agents Act we would advise potential buyers that this property is partly owned by an employee of Ashton & Perkins.
Ongar Road, Kelvedon Hatch CM15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shenfield Station3.6 miles
- Brentwood Station3.9 miles
- Ingatestone Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Independent Estate Agency..........at its best!
RESIDENTIAL SALES & LETTINGS
COMMERCIAL SALES & LETTINGS
Ashton & Perkins is a long established family business, run by brothers Jim and Roy Perkins who have over 50 years of combined Estate Agency experience.
Having been established in Romford since 1988 and covering the whole of the London Borough of Havering, we are renowned for offering an excellent personal service, conducting clients proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton & Perkins, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.