Woodlands Avenue, New Malden
- Highly Sought After Family Residence
- Four Bedroom With En Suite To Master
- Two Receptions
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Garage To Side
- Located Within Multiple Sought After School Catchments
- Scope For Future Extension STPP
A highly sought after rare to the market opportunity to purchase this Berg-design Detached family residence located on one of New Malden's most premier Coombeside roads within the catchment for Coombe Infants and Girls boasting two generous receptions, guest cloakroom & large private rear garden.
A rare opportunity to purchase this highly sought after four bedroom Detached Berg-design family residence located on one of New Malden's most premier "Coombeside" roads within the catchment for numerous sought after school catchments, including Coombe Girls and Coombe Infants.
The property boasts double glazed leaded light windows, two light and airy reception rooms with central feature Inglenook fireplace and surround, gas central heating, downstairs guest cloakroom/w.c, fully fitted integrated kitchen with side access leading on to a large mature secluded rear garden with abundance of mature shrubs, trees and paved patio area.
Continued to the first floor are three double bedrooms, one single, en-suite to master, family bathroom suite with a separate w.c. Additional benefits include garage to side, off-street parking, potential to extend further into the loft and rear (stpp). Internal viewing recommended for this rare to the market, highly sought after family home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woodlands Avenue, New Malden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbiton Station0.7 miles
- New Malden Station0.7 miles
- Berrylands Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local New Malden Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in New Malden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NML105667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.