Borders Of East/West Molesey
- Extended Detached Home
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Great Commuter Links & School Catchments
- Borders Of East/West Molesey
- Large Driveway With Detached Garage In The Rear Garden
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, w/c, utility room, a modern kitchen/dining room, a sitting room, four spacious bedrooms and two contemporary bathrooms (one of which is an en-suite to the master bedroom).
Outside is a large driveway for 2/3 vehicles and the rear garden is South-Easterly facing. The garden is attractively landscaped and gives access to the detached garage.
Further noteworthy benefits include a substantial loft perfect for storage or for further extension STPP and there are solar panels installed generating an income varying between £150-£650 per quarter.
Contact Newton Huxley to enquire further or to book your appointment to view.
En-Suite Shower Room
Borders Of East/West Molesey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Court Station0.8 miles
- Hampton Station0.9 miles
- Thames Ditton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Renowned for Proactivity and Effective Marketing
All Staff Local Residents
Extensive Register of Tenants Looking in Surrey and SW London
Professional Photography and Video
Highly Focused Customer Service
Comprehensive Buyer and Tenant Vetting Process
Mortgages, Finance and Conveyancing Available
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Huxley, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.