Beaconsfield Villas - BN1 6HE
- Spacious 4 Bedroom Bay Fronted Victorian Terraced House
- Situated In The Highly Favoured Preston Park Conservation Area
- Retaining Original Period Features, Fireplaces, Ceiling Covings
- Attractive West Facing Lounge, Separate Dining Room
- 21' Kitchen/Breakfast Room, G/F Cloakroom/WC
- Generous Living Space With 1732sqft (161sqm) of Accommodation
- 4 Bedrooms, Modern Contemporary Style Bathroom
- Attractive Rear Garden With Patio Area & Wooden Summerhouse
- * * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * *
The property has retained some of its original period features including period fireplaces, decorative ceiling covings and mouldings, and some stripped wooden floors.
The property offers generous living space with 1732sqft (161sqm) of accommodation arranged over 3 floors comprising on the ground floor: entrance vestibule and entrance hall, g/f cloakroom/wc, lounge, separate dining room, and a 21' kitchen/breakfast room.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a modern contemporary style bathroom and on the top floor is a large 4th bedroom.
Outside there is a small formal front garden, and at the rear is an attractive walled rear garden with large patio area leading to a lawned garden with wooden summerhouse.
All measurements are approximate.
Approached via a part glazed front door. Original ceiling covings and mouldings. Dado rail. Decorative part glazed draught screen door leading to:
Original ceiling covings and mouldings. Dado rail. Stripped wooden floorboards. Staircase leading to the first floor.
4.67 into bay x 4.20 (15'3" into bay x 13'9")
A delightful lounge enjoying a bright west facing aspect with feature fireplace with wooden surround. Original decorative ceiling covings and centre rose. Picture rail. Radiator. Fitted bookshelving into chimney breast recess. Stripped wooden floorboards. Large sash bay window to front.
4.35 into bay x 3.63 (14'3" into bay x 11'10")
Original decorative ceiling covings and centre rose. Picture rail. Radiator. Fitted bookshelving into chimney breast recess. Stripped wooden floorboards. Large bay window to rear with double doors leading directly onto the rear garden.
Stripped wooden floorboards. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Meter cupboard.
Useful cloaks area. Stripped wooden floorboards. Part glazed door leading onto the front garden.
6.41 x 2.86 (21'0" x 9'4")
A particularly spacious kitchen/breakfast room with space for a large family dining table and chairs.
Fitted with a range of modern units comprising stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps inset in working surfaces with cupboards and drawer units below. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Further range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawer units below and with 4 ring gas hob with fitted electric oven under. Tiled splashbacks. Range of matching wall cupboards with concealed worktop lighting. Fitted stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled floor. Recessed downlighters. Window to side.
Radiator. Stripped wooden floorboards. Space for dining table and chairs. Recessed downlighters.
Tiled floor. Radiator. Window to rear. Glazed door leading to the rear garden. Door leading to:
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Window to rear.
Dado rail. Understairs storage cupboard. Staircase leading to the second floor.
5.38 x 4.68 into bay (17'7" x 15'4" into bay )
A spacious main bedroom enjoying a bright west facing aspect. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Large sash bay window to front. Additional sash window to front with small decorative balcony.
3.67 x 3.27 (12'0" x 10'8")
Victorian fireplace with cast iron and tiled inserts. x2 Original built in wardrobe cupboards. Radiator. Sash window to rear overlooking the rear garden.
2.91 x 2.86 (9'6" x 9'4")
Victorian cast iron fireplace. Original built in wardrobe/storage cupboard. Radiator. Recessed downlighters. Sash window to rear.
Modern contemporary style bathroom with part tiled walls and white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and with fitted shower over with large deluge shower head and additional hand shower attachment. Fitted glass shower screen. Wash hand basin with mono tap. Low level wc. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Recessed downlighters. Sash window to front.
Part glazed door leading to:
5.36 max x 4.65 (17'7" max x 15'3")
Radiator. x2 Eaves storage cupboards. Recessed downlighters. Velux window to front.
Small formal front garden with flower and shrub borders. Tiled path and steps leading to the front door.
Attractive walled rear garden with good size paved patio area offering a good degree of privacy with space for large table and chairs, raised flower and shrub border and with mature trees and shrubs. Outside lighting and water tap. Steps leading to an area of lawned garden with flower and shrub borders. Wooden summerhouse.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Beaconsfield Villas - BN1 6HE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station0.6 miles
- Brighton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
- David & Co are one of the leading Independent Estate Agents at Fiveways, Brighton offering a wealth of experience in residential sales. The office covers Fiveways, Preston Park, Surrenden, Varndean, Withdean, Hollingdean, Hollingbury, Patcham, Roundhill and Preston Circus areas and specialises in selling all styles of property from flats to large family houses.
You can rest assured that instructing David & Co to sell your home is the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16594779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.