Mount Road, Poole, BH14
- Six double bedrooms, four bath/shower rooms
- Victorian Villa
- Flexible accommodation set over three floors plus cellar
- Wealth of character features throughout
- Mature level rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Close to mainline train station and transport links
- No forward chain
- Council Tax TBC
This unique property offers flexible accommodation with a number of receptions and bedrooms, which can be configured to suit either a large family or potential as a home and income. The present owners have maintained and enhance the character and integrity of this stunning house. Retaining many of the original features to include: Deep skirtings, picture rails, large sash windows, ornate coving, Arts and Crafts inspired staircase which is complemented by high ceilings and exposed solid wood floorings. Immediately on entering this stunning house you are greeted with the spaciousness and grandeur which is to be found throughout this exceptionally well presented home. The ground floor provides a dual aspect dining room, drawing room with a built in dresser style unit and an open fire with attractive surround. The kitchen breakfast room is fitted with a shaker style units and incorporates a Rangemaster cooker, twin butler sink, dishwasher and microwave, this in turn leads to the utility. The first and second floor provide six double bedrooms. The main bedroom with sylvan outlook, floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and luxury en suite bath/shower room. Out side the garden is mainly laid to lawn with well defined dining and entertaining area's, plus a variety of out buildings. The property is set back from the road, creating ample off road parking.
Positioned in a quiet Cul-de-Sac location and yet walking distance to local convenient stores, coffee shops and bars. Parkstone railway station is within half a mile, providing a main line to London Waterloo. And just 4 miles away are the award wining beaches for which this area is well know for, perfect for the boating and water sports enthusiast.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mount Road, Poole, BH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.5 miles
- Branksome Station1.4 miles
- Poole Station1.6 miles
About the agent
My business is built on personal recommendation and client referrals based on my track record as an independent sales, letting and search agent. I provide a friendly customised service, combining in-home consultation with an extensive online presence.
Crucial to the success of my clients' transactions is my flexibility and ability to offer choice - a bespoke service alongside a transparent fee structu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20284539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philippa Sole, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.