Finchley Road, Hale, Altrincham, WA15 9RD
- Located on Popular 'Tree Roads'
- Converted Loft and Basement
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Extended kitchen
- Exceptional West Facing Garden
- Ideally Located for Excellent Schools
- 1442 sq ft of accommodation
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor of an attractive entrance hallway exhibiting original floorboards, leading to a through and very well proportioned light and spacious lounge and dining room with charming fireplace and built in storage. The modern extended breakfast kitchen with high gloss units, oak worktops, integrated appliances, gas hob and slate floor tiles can be found to the rear of the property. The kitchen also benefits from a breakfast bar, whilst also offering enough space for a dining table, and has attractive bifold doors leading to the truly exceptional laid to lawn garden, well stocked borders and patio area.
On the lower ground floor is a multifunctional, carpeted cellar conversion, that offers plenty of storage and can be utilised as a study, playroom or cinema room.
To the First floor are two generous, double bedrooms, with the principal boasting built in storage and large sunny windows. There is also an attractive, family bathroom, comprising of a modern white suite with a large bathtub and separate shower.
To the top floor a lovely, light double third bedroom situated in the loft conversion, again offering plenty of storage space.
Located within walking distance of both Hale village, boasting a charming array of shops, cafes and restaurants and Altrincham Town Centre, voted by The Sunday Times as the best place to live in The UK! The property is ideally located for local schools and transport links and is situated very close to the local park.
14' 1'' x 11' 1'' (4.3m x 3.4m)
13' 8'' x 11' 9'' (4.2m x 3.6m)
19' 8'' x 8' 10'' (6m x 2.7m)
15' 1'' x 12' 5'' (4.6m x 3.8m)
13' 8'' x 9' 6'' (4.2m x 2.9m)
8' 10'' x 8' 10'' (2.7m x 2.7m)
16' 4'' x 13' 8'' (5m x 4.2m)
13' 5'' x 11' 1'' (4.1m x 3.4m)
Finchley Road, Hale, Altrincham, WA15 9RD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hale Station0.3 miles
- Altrincham Station0.3 miles
- Navigation Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Hale Homes is an independent estate agency providing a highly professional and approachable service. At Hale Homes clients are in safe hands and will receive honest and accurate advice, along with the bespoke service required to meet the needs of our clients and purchasers.
At Hale Homes we all live and work in the community, our children have attended the local schools and so we know the area intimately. We have a strong track record for successfully selling properties from mid-price t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 586384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hale Homes Agency, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.