Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
- Open-plan kitchen and family area with French doors to rear garden
- Master Bedroom with stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Two further double bedrooms
- Spacious living room and an additional family room which could also serve as a study
- Close to fantastic shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
- Excellent location for travel and schools
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 years dedicated customer care
- Wifi programmable heating and Sky Q wireless technology
- Garage and two driveway parking spaces
The Haslemere is a great opportunity for families looking to be part of a vibrant local community.
This large family home has plenty of space. The open plan kitchen and family room opens to the rear garden through French doors. The kitchen is complete with fully integrated appliances as standard and benefits from a utility room. There is a spacious living room and an additional family room which could also serve as a study.
Upstairs the master bedroom has a stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. There are two further double bedrooms, both with plenty of space for storage. All bathrooms benefit from secondary TV points and SkyQ using wireless technology. The family bathroom is luxuriously finished.
Internal photography is our Thakeham Showhome at Woodgate
Book your appointment today. Our Marketing Suite and Showhome is open daily from 10am to 5pm.
If you would prefer to view our Showhomes from the comfort of your own home, you can contact our sales team and arrange a virtual tour.
Book your appointment today
Woodgate is a contemporary village that fosters a sense of community for all its residents. Based near Pease Pottage, Woodgate offers you a slice of village life whilst staying connected with excellent transport links to both London and the south coast.
Woodgate enjoys all the amenities surrounding Pease Pottage. Just half an hour from Brighton, and with excellent transport links, be it road or rail, to London or Gatwick Airport, Pease Pottage is the ideal place to connect you with the best Sussex and Surrey has to offer.
The Thakeham Difference
We build homes we are proud to put our name to - and that you'll be proud to live in. The use of space, the choice of appliances and fixtures - you can see and feel the quality behind every part of our homes. A Thakeham home is ready for you from the moment you first open the front door. Innovative designs combined with an inclusive specification.
Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station2.1 miles
- Balcombe Station2.5 miles
- Three Bridges Station2.5 miles
About the development
Woodgate at Pease Pottage
- A collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 contemporary new homes
- Blending the best of country, coast and city
- Get in touch to hear more about new homes at Woodgate
- Call 01293 225 616 for more information
- Marketing Suite open daily from 10am to 5pm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THK_Haslemere_304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.