Jersey Close, Chertsey
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES
Accommodation on the ground floor consists of front aspect fitted kitchen and large reception room which opens onto the conservatory.
The first floor has two double bedrooms and three-piece bathroom suite.
Externally there is a south facing garden, walk to the end of the garden and you will find a private footpath which takes you to a further garden for you to enjoy. There are two allocated parking spaces.
EPC Rating: C
BrochuresBrochureJersey Close, Chertsey
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Jersey Close, Chertsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.7 miles
- Addlestone Station1.3 miles
- Byfleet & New Haw Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We put the spotlight on YOU
When inviting an estate agent to carry out a market appraisal, you would be forgiven for thinking they will talk about professional photography, floor plans, accompanied viewings and feedback. In our view, this should be a given - a minimum expectation.
When you invite Newboulds & Co, we want to learn every detail of your property, what stood out for you and why you're making your next move. That way, we know how to best advise you to achieve your goal
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30573924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newboulds & Co, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.