Prospect, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9AF
- A striking five-bedroom home in Prospect, Corsham
- Desired location
- Three reception rooms with lovely features throughout
- Sitting room with stunning arched French doors
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances leading to breakfast room
- Five bedrooms with two bedrooms that benefit from en suites
- On-drive parking and spacious double garage
- Delightful, well stocked and maintained gardens
- Walking distance to Corsham's charming High Street and local amenities
Approaching the property, wooden gates open into the driveway where there is plenty of parking available, as well as the large double garage that has two separate electric doors, and a pretty front garden that welcomes you upon arrival.
Through the front door and into the large entrance hall, that nicely links much of the downstairs accommodation, you are greeted with a real sense of warmth and comfort.
The main living spaces are divided into three generous reception rooms. There is the front room, which the current owner utilises perfectly as a music room, a separate dining room with a lovely bay window, for those more formal occasions when entertaining, and the incredibly charming and substantial sitting room. This sitting room has been beautifully architecturally designed and so is flooded with natural light. It features high ceilings, an arched French door, and three arched windows on the right-hand side which allow a wonderful view over the manicured back garden.
The fully equipped smart, modern kitchen has granite worktops and leads through to a bright breakfast room, again offering the unique arched French door opening out onto the patio area of the garden.
Downstairs, there is also a cloakroom and a separate utility room which gives internal access into the enormous double garage, which benefits from both power and lighting.
From the hall, stairs lead up to the first floor where there is a wonderfully spacious landing. The master bedroom, at the back of the property, looks out over the garden and it has fitted wardrobes and a dressing table and further benefits from an en suite. There are four other bedrooms, with bedroom two also having a stylish en suite, and a family bathroom.
The attractive, private rear garden is such a treat. It has fully stocked borders, a manicured lawn, a smart patio area, and a former pond has now been created into a sunken garden. At the bottom of this mature garden, there is a designated area to growing fruit and veg with greenhouse to help.
The property benefits from gas central heating, mains drainage, and double glazing throughout. It is Council Tax Band G and EPC rating D.
Corsham is a picturesque old town that offers an excellent range of local facilities, good pubs, and fantastic primary and secondary schools, and is within easy access to Bath, Chippenham, and the M4.
FLOOR PLAN TO FOLLOW
Prospect, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station3.5 miles
- Chippenham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Hunter French is very much a people business. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a personal, uncompromising service. Operating as an expert property collective, tailored to the specific needs of the local market, each Hunter French office combines individual flair teamed with unrivalled property know-how.
Whether you are looking for your next home, or to sell your existing property, we have created an enviable niche for showcasing and selling distinctive and characterful
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFCPLW20P. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.