Ley Farm Close, Watford, WD25
- Walking distance to GROVE Academy and Berry Grove Nursery
- Walking distance to ASDA 24 hrs & Sainsbury Pizza HUT McDonald and Argos
- Watford Junction Station Costco Wholesale INTU shopping centre 10 mins drive
- Cassiobury Park 15 mins drive
- Close to the M25 and M1
- Viewings recommended
- Communal gardens
- Private parking
- First floor apartment
As you walk in, you are welcomed by the main bedroom to your left with a separate balcony, built in wardrobes and en suite shower room.
Through the hallway is the family bathroom and storage spaces.
The 2nd bedroom is located at the end of the hallway, highlighted by natural light and built-in wardrobes.
The lounge is open with the kitchen and 2nd balcony which is great for entertaining guests and family.
Kitchen has integrated appliances including fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Outside has well maintained front and back side communal garden and seating area,
Downstair secured communal bike/pram storage room.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ley Farm Close, Watford, WD25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station0.4 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station0.6 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head — and we’re making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS145018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.