Homefield Paddock, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34
- Stunning, modern open plan living
- Stylish modern decor throughout
- Detached double garage
- Desirable town centre cul-de-sac location
- Secluded and private south facing rear garden
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Fitted with rear aspect solar panels
- Exquisite vaulted kitchen/dining room
- Gas central heating and double glazed
Leading back to the central hallway, all three bedrooms lead from here in addition to the main shower room. Beautifully finished with modern tiling throughout, the shower room most certainly eludes a luxury feel whilst importantly fitted with an essential large walk-in shower. The master bedroom resides to the rear of the property offering a wonderful private aspect over the rear courtyard garden through the large window. The en-suite has been similarly designed to the main shower room, with stylish modern tiling and a white modern suite with large shower.
Outside, the walled driveway to the front aspect allows parking for two vehicles and access to the double detached garage. Beautifully maintained with well-tended borders, the frontage most definitely offers curb appeal. Leading through a quaint gate, a small garden to the front side allows pedestrian access to the rear enclosed garden and personal access to the double garage. Bound to be an essential feature for most, the double garage is vast in size with additional storage within the vaulted roof. The secluded garden to the rear is simply beautiful, hard landscaped for ease of maintenance the private south facing aspect provides the perfect recipe for those who are looking for a serene retreat.
Thoughtfully planned to combine style with functionality, Laetare simply must be viewed.
Homefield Paddock, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station0.4 miles
- Brampton Station4.2 miles
- Somerleyton Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2homefieldpaddock. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.