Unit 1, Hareston, Yealmpton, Devon, PL8
- Superb contemporary detached house 2393 sq ft (213.6 sq m)
- Galleried reception hall with cloakroom
- 26 ft open plan sitting/dining room, with 21 ft high quality fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- 16 ft work-from-home study
- Fabulous principal bedroom with en suite, walk-in wardrobe, and long south-facing balcony
- 3 further double bedrooms, family bathroom, galleried landing
- High specification including quality Neff appliances, oak staircases and internal doors
- Underfloor heating
- Engineered oak flooring throughout, fully tiled bathrooms, and designer gas fire
Whilst set in the beautiful rolling South Hams countryside the properties are only a short drive south of the A38 Devon Expressway and 2 miles north of the superbly equipped village of Yealmpton. Yealmpton is one of the most comprehensively equipped South Hams villages with its health centre and dispensary, Post Office, primary school, general stores, garage, two thriving pubs, hairdressers, opticians, two churches, and a regular bus service to Plymouth City Centre and its historic waterfront, which is a mere 7 miles away. There are also many miles of footpaths around the village, and along the beautiful partly wooded River Yealm valley, forming an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Also a very short drive away is the unspoilt South Devon coastline including the hidden treasure of Mothecombe Beach, and the yachtsmen’s havens of Newton Ferrers and Noss Mayo on the Yealm Estuary - giving opportunity for many water-based activities, paddle boarding and kayaking being a common sport seen and enjoyed by many down by the water. For those seeking wide open spaces Dartmoor National Park is a short drive or cycle away also.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Mains electricity and water. LPG central heating (underfloor). Fully cabled for satellite and terrestrial TV. Hi speed broadband.
Unit 1, Hareston, Yealmpton, Devon, PL8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Marchand Petit is a well-established independent estate agency offering exemplary vendor care. The highly experienced team of fifty staff all reside within the area and local to the individual branches.
The Newton Ferrers branch boasts a team of three, all of whom joined the company to exercise their passion for property and to offer unrivaled customer service and local knowledge to both vendors and buyers alike.
With six offices concentrated in the South Hams in South Devon, bac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW200088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Newton Ferrers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.