Oxford Road, EXETER
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF JULY 2021
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- MASTER ENSUITE
- PART FURNISHED
- CONSIDERED WITH SUITABLE GUARANTOR
- EPC C
** Three Double Bedrooms ** City Centre Location ** Part-Furnished ** Gas Central Heating ** Double Glazing ** Children Considered **
This fantastic part furnished apartment is set within the heart of the city centre and within walking distance to the university.
This modern contemporary apartment has its own private entrance and comprises of new kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker provided, Living/dining room, three double bedrooms with the master ensuite and family bathroom with shower over bath.
will be considered with provision of a suitable guarantor. Children will be considered. Unfortunatley we won't be able to accept pets.
This property is available from the beginning of July 2021. Viewings are highly advised.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oxford Road, EXETER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St James Park Station0.1 miles
- Exeter Central Station0.5 miles
- Exeter St. Davids Station0.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Exeter for all your property needs
At Connells our team are n
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4311F0814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.