Waterstone Way, Greenhithe
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 'Upper' Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Breakfast Bar
- 1 En-Suite
- Private Balcony
- Allocated Parking
- Available End May
- Call Today
Internally the home boasts two sizable bedrooms with the master offering a private en-suite shower room. Also off the entrance hall, is the modern bathroom. The main attraction of this property is the lounge / dining room with a beautiful balcony. The contemporary kitchen has many fitted wall and base units, as well as a utility cupboard with both a washing machine and dishwasher. There is an allocated parking bay, as well as many visitor parking areas.
Located 0.5 miles to Greenhithe train station, so great for commuting. The Ebbsfleet International train station is 3.5 miles away. This means you could be enjoying the buzz of central London within 19 minutes or Paris within 2 hours. Having access to the M25 / A2 allows you to connect to all major road links locally. Bluewater Shopping Centre is the perfect spot for entertainment, shopping and has many restaurants to keep you busy and all, are only 5 minutes drive away. Three good primary schools are within a mile and the local secondary school is only 1.6 miles away.
Communal Entrance -
Living Room -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
BrochuresWaterstone Way, Greenhithe
Waterstone Way, Greenhithe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenhithe Station0.4 miles
- Stone Crossing Station0.7 miles
- Swanscombe Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We are a traditional but modern, independent Estate Agents working in the Bexley, Bromley, Dartford and Gravesend Boroughs.
We have been offering the full range of sales, lettings and management services for 7 years and have grown from strength to strength in that time.
WE WON A GOLD AND A BRONZE MEDAL !!!
We are incredibly proud to announce that we were awarded a Gold Medal for Sales and a Bronze Medal for Lettings at the recent EA Ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29497804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Swanscombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.