Millriggs, Carlisle, Carlisle
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- Well presented garden to rear
- Countryside location
- Close to local amenities
- Ample parking
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floorplans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon. Council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked by the applicant prior to move in. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain exclusive to Allans.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Millriggs, Carlisle, Carlisle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wetheral Station1.6 miles
- Carlisle Station4.8 miles
- Brampton (Cumbria) Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Based in Carlisle, Allan Estate Agents specialise in property throughout Carlisle, Cumbria. We provide a refreshing approach that will make moving home easier, with sound, impartial advice for those considering moving in the area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30576905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Letting & Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.