Glyn Avenue, Barnet
- RECEPTION ROOM 15'3 x 9'9
- BEDROOM 10'10 x 10'5
- KITCHEN 9'3 x 6'9
- ALLOCATED CAR PARKING
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- CLOSE TO NEW BARNET STATION
- GREAT VIEWS OF VICTORIA PARK
The property includes a bright reception room with views of Victoria Park to the rear, fitted kitchen and contemporary fully tiled three piece bathroom. The property is being offered for sale with a share of freehold and comes with allocated parking space. This property would be Ideal for first time buyers and buy to let investors.
Further benefits include electric heating and water system, granite work surfaces and instant boiling water tap in kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Service charge circa £950 p.a
Glyn Avenue is located of Victoria Road and is within walking distance to New Barnet Mainline Station, Sainsburys Supermarket, local shops, restaurants and amenities.
BrochuresBrochureGlyn Avenue, Barnet
Glyn Avenue, Barnet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Barnet Station0.2 miles
- Cockfosters Station0.9 miles
- Oakleigh Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Andrew Ward Estate Agents was established with the opening of our first office in Potters Bar, March 1988. Since then we have opened a further two offices located at Brookmans Park and Barnet. We are completely independent and therefore have no hidden alliances to any Banks, Building Societies or Insurance companies, as so often is the case with Estate Agents these days.
Those of you with a longer memory may recall the firm ‘Derek Ward and Partners’, who were established in 1960, and at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30576986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Ward, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.