Cranborne Road, Wimborne, BH21 1PH
- Open-plan kitchen, family, dining area - ideal for working from home
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Utility room
- Save £15,000 on stamp duty^ until June 30th 2021 on plot 311- contact our sales team for more details!
- Attractive bay window to family room
- En-suite to Bedroom 1
- Modern family bathroom with Roca sanitaryware
- Single garage and parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Express mover available^- contact us for details
A stunning new build home that is chain free and benefits from a separate, dual aspect living room. An expansive kitchen and dining room, with family area, spans the length of this property - providing additional space which could be ideal for those working from home. The kitchen comes with integrated appliances included, USB points and french doors onto the garden as well as providing access to a purpose-built utility room.
On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms and a single bedroom, an ensuite to bedroom one and a contemporary family bathroom.
This home has parking and a garage, two year aftercare service and 10 year NHBC warranty.
If you have a home to sell, we can help you move in as little as 30 days with our Express Mover scheme with no Estate Agency fees!
Call us today to find out more
Living Room 6.535m x 3.417m 21'5" x 11'3"
Kitchen 3.600m x 3.038m 11'10" x 10'0"
Family/Dining 4.388m(inc. bay) x 3.498m 14'5"(inc. bay) x 11'6"
Utility 2.030m x 1.873m 6'8" x 6'2"
Bedroom 1 4.285m(max) x 3.662m(max) 14'1"(max) x 12'0"(max)
Bedroom 1 En Suite 2.254m x 1.441m 7'5" x 4'9"
Bedroom 2 3.527m(max) x 3.269m 11'7"(max) x 10'9"
Bedroom 3 3.527m(max) x 3.178m 11'7"(max) x 10'5"
Bedroom 4 2.925m x 2.580m 9'7" x 8'6"
Bathroom 2.351m(max) x 2.254m 7'9"(max) x 7'5"
Dedicated time, just for you
We are currently open on a by appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including Perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
BrochuresThe Bowyer Siteplan Brochure
Cranborne Road, Wimborne, BH21 1PH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamworthy Station5.9 miles
About the development
- Elegant collection of new homes
- In the vibrant market town of Wimborne Minster
- Impressive range of local amenities
- Prime location
- Within walking distance of the attractive town centre
- Ideal setting for a wide range of buyers
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Bowyer-April21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Wessex). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.