Ryefield Avenue, Hillingdon, UB10
- ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY COOPERS
- Four bedroom house - Semi-detached
- Oak Farm location
- 25ft double reception room
- 16ft kitchen with 12ft breakfast room
- 13ft conservatory and ground floor cloakroom
- 13ft master bedroom with en-suite
- 12ft garage
- Off street parking
- South facing private rear garden
Directions - From leaving our office on Hillingdon Hill proceed left to the second set of traffic lights. Turn left onto Long lane and travel for approximately half a mile to your first set of traffic lights. Turn right onto Ryefield Avenue
Situation - Ryefield Avenue is a sought after residential road within the Oak Farm development just off Long Lane, offering easy access to a number of highly regarded local schools including Oak Farm, Ryefield and St Bernadettes, numerous shops, Hillingdon Metropolitan/Piccadilly line train station and the A40 with its links to London and the Home Counties. Uxbridge Town Centre with its vast array of shops, restaurants and bars is approximately just over a mile away.
Description - A spacious four double bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached house that has been extended and updated creating a fabulous family home on a popular residential road in Hillingdon situated just off Long Lane. The ground floor benefits from a porch and entrance hallway with doors leading to the cloakroom, 25ft double reception room, 12ft breakfast room, 16ft kitchen, 12ft garage and 13ft conservatory. To the first floor is an impressive 13th main bedroom with en-suite shower room, 12ft second bedroom, 15ft third bedroom, 14ft fourth bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside - The front of the property has been block paved creating off street parking for three cars whilst also allowing access to the 12ft garage. To the rear is a generous south facing garden that is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area across the rear of the house. Along the borders are a variety of plants and shrubs along with a garden storage shed.
BrochuresRyefield Avenue, Hillingdon, UB10
Ryefield Avenue, Hillingdon, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station0.4 miles
- Ickenham Station1.0 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled understanding of the local mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30577267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.