Coppetts Wood, Muswell Hill, London, N10 1JN
- Spacious open plan one bedroom apartment
- Built in wardrobe and carpet to bedroom
- Private dual aspect balcony
- Listed as a 40% share through Shared Ownership
- Beautiful surrounding green spaces including Highgate Woods
- Breath taking views of the city
- Wide variety of arty cafes, restaurants and bars in nearby Muswell Hill
- Overground and National Rail stations are close by including Alexandra Palace station and New Southgate station
- Reach Kings Cross in 20 minutes from Alexandra Palace station
- Parking available
Now available to reserve off-plan through Shared Ownership
Plot 31 - The Bluebell
* Full market value = £417,500
* 40% share price = £167,000
* Rent = £574pcm (charged at 2.75% of the unsold equity)
* Estimated service charge = £220pcm
Welcome to The Folium, a superb collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership. These exceptional new homes are located in the green surroundings of Coppetts Wood.
The development creates a new, sustainable, residential community in leafy surroundings with two distinct areas. These comprise of an attractive street front with traditional front gardens and an internal courtyard, complete with a play garden for the kids. It also features generous tree planting throughout to complement the lush greenery of nearby Coppetts Wood and enhance the neighbourly character.
Muswell Hill offers vibrant metropolitan living with fabulous views of the centre of London. There's a wide choice of arty cafés, restaurants and bars, and plenty of green spaces including Highgate Woods, Queen's Wood and Hampstead Heath. The development is also located near the iconic North London venue, Alexandra Palace.
The Folium possesses strong connections to Haringey and the city via the Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria underground lines as well as bus links. The overground and National Rail stations are close by including Alexandra Palace station and New Southgate station. Kings Cross can be reached in 20 minutes from Alexandra Palace station while Moorgate is just 24 minutes from New Southgate station.
These apartments are offered on the Shared Ownership scheme, making them ideal and affordable for first time buyers.
CGI's indicative only
Energy Performance CertificatesPEA
- Exceptional 4 bedroom townhouses
- Superior specification
- Abundance of outside space to each home
- Close to Muswell Hills boutiques, cafes and restaurants
Coppetts Wood, Muswell Hill, London, N10 1JN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Finchley Station1.0 miles
- New Southgate Station1.1 miles
- Bounds Green Station1.3 miles
About the development
The Folium now available
- A superb collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments & 4 bedroom townhouses in the green surroundings of Coppetts Wood
- Apartments available through Shared Ownership*
- 4 bedroom townhouses available through Market Share
- Close to Muswell Hill's independent cafes, bars & restaurants
- Book an appointment today!
Catalyst Homes Sales provides high-quality, modern homes in London and the South East. We offer a range of opportunities that help ordinary people get onto the property ladder. We’re here to help you make your housing aspirations happen.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31_40_1904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Catalyst Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.