Station Road, Sidcup, DA15
- One Bedroom Retirement Flat
- Second Floor
- Well Presented
- Close To Local Amenities
- Communal Lounge And Gardens
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented second floor one bedroom retirement property offering spacious accommodation. Offering communal areas including lounge and gardens. Situated in a popular location close to local amenities we urge your earliest viewing.
Lounge 16' 7" x 10' 2" (5.05m x 3.1m )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 8' 4" (3.59m x 2.55m )
Kitchen 7' 3" x 7' 1" (2.2m x 2.16m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
BrochuresFull Brochure PDFFull Property Details
Station Road, Sidcup, DA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.5 miles
- Albany Park Station1.2 miles
- New Eltham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We pride ourselves on giving a first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs and helping you every step of the way.
Our people are experienced professionals with valuable local knowledge, which is combined with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude to keep your sale moving. We listen carefully to your individual needs and make it our priority to ensure you are kept up-to-date with developments.
We immediately match your property with prosp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 529012504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Petty Freeman, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.