Drysdale Street, N1
- Live/Work Apartment
- Modern Finish
- One Double Bedroom
- Close to Stations and Tube
- Gated development
- Lease in Excess of 900 Years
- No Onward Chain
The Timber Yard development very well positioned for transport links to the City and the West End with Hoxton train station, Shoreditch train station and Old Street Underground and Liverpool Street all within close proximity.
Drysdale Street, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hoxton Station0.3 miles
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.3 miles
- Old Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Regent Letting and Property Management, London
Lower Ground Floor Broadwall House 21 Broadwall London SE1 9PL
Regent Property is an estate management company operating across London and the Home Counties. We provide clients with comprehensive property solutions in the four key areas of investment, sales and lettings, property management and refurbishment.
Regent prioritise customer service and communication, providing a reassuring and efficient service for clients whether they be a tenant, landlord, vendor or purchaser. Our in-depth knowledge and experience of the Central London market ensures
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 41321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regent Letting and Property Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.