Bognor Road, Chichester, PO19
- Within 1.5 miles of Chichester City Centre
- Attractive Old Style Property
- South Facing Garden
- Sitting Room
- Second Reception Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Cloak/Shower Room
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms
- 2nd Floor Loft Room with En-Suite Cloakroom
On the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and a generous bathroom whilst on the second floor there is a large loft room with an en-suite cloakroom.
Outside the property benefits from a south west facing garden comprising of entertaining terrace, lawned area and a detached timber garden shed with outside lighting and power.
The property is in a convenient location within walking distance of the city centre. Chichester offers an excellent range of high street shopping with many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars. Chichester Festival Theatre and the mainline railway station are all within 1.5 miles.
Goodwood is famous for its many events including the renowned Festival of Speed and September Revival Meeting as well as a full horse racing calendar including the Qatar Festival. There are excellent sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing and bathing from the blue flag beaches of West Wittering and the National Trust Reserve at East Head.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bognor Road, Chichester, PO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station0.9 miles
- Fishbourne Station2.4 miles
- Bosham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to our Chichester office home page
Andrew Richardson and Mark Astley, ably assisted by William, Jo and Hannah, here to help you move with the least stress and hassle.
Jackson-Stops have a reputation that is the envy of our competitors. With over 100 years of staff experience no-one in Chichester knows more about our people, property and places. Whether selling a modest apartment or cottage, or a country house our customers experience the very best levels of service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI210144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.