Kingston Way, Market Harborough, LE16 7XB
- £15,000 Stamp Duty contribution
- Flooring package and an upgraded kitchen included
- Large detached home
- Double detached garage with parking for four cars
- Cul-de-sac location
- Open-plan kitchen with family and breakfast areas
- Spacious lounge
- Separate dining room
- Four double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Two en suites
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes
Get a £15,000 STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION, FLOORING PACKAGE and an UPGRADED KITCHEN.* If you're looking for a large home with FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE with parking for four cars, then the Henley is ideal. You'll also get an open-plan kitchen with family and breakfast areas, and French doors to your garden. There's also a spacious lounge and a separate dining room. Upstairs, there are FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and one single, which can easily be turned into a STUDY if you work from home. We could help get you moving, ask us about our MOVEMAKER and PART EXCHANGE schemes. HENLEY SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW. Book your appointment now.
Plot 36, The Henley, Burnmill Grange, Market Harborough
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 6602mm x 5600mm (21'7'' x 18'4'')
- Lounge - 7050mm x 3675mm (23'1'' x 12'0'')
- Dining - 4347mm x 3225mm (14'3'' x 10'6'')
- Utility - 2437mm x 2150mm (7'11'' x 7'0'')
- Wc - 2340mm x 1600mm (7'8'' x 5'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 6397mm x 4403mm (20'11'' x 14'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2610mm x 1390mm (8'6'' x 4'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3925mm x 3286mm (12'10'' x 10'9'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2610mm x 1374mm (8'6'' x 4'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3733mm x 3112mm (12'2'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3452mm x 3211mm (11'3'' x 10'6'')
- Bedroom 5 (single) - 2849mm x 2352mm (9'4'' x 7'8'')
- Bathroom - 3023mm x 2347mm (9'11'' x 7'8'')
- 2-5 bedroom homes
- tree-lined views
- amenities within walking distance
- great for comuters
Kingston Way, Market Harborough, LE16 7XB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station1.0 miles
About the development
David Wilson Homes
- If you're looking for a home that's within walking distance of Market Harborough
- Then Burnmill Grange is ideal for you
- With great schools within catchment
- and a host of amenities within a 15-minute walk
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
- Contact us for us more information.
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.