Coventry Road, Lutterworth, LE17
- **PLOT 155 - THE BEACON** A beautifully designed 3 Bedroom semi-detached home offering you best of both world with modern living in the picturesque Leicestershire town of Lutterworth.
- Mulberry Homes are proud to present to you "The Mulberries" the latest collection of new homes at Kingsbury Park, Lutterworth. The Mulberries represent the final chance to purchase at this stunning de
- Set within a landscaped environment in a prime location off of Coventry Road, in Lutterworth surrounded by lush countryside
- Located within close proximity to the M1(J20), Magna Park Business park and to Lutterworth's historic high street.
- Generous open plan kitchen/dining room offering access to turfed rear garden via French doors
- A high standard specification to Kitchen/Dining room with Symphony integrated appliances.
- Spacious living area with double doors opening onto kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with a EnSuite including shower enclosure plus an additional two bedrooms with access to a family bathroom
- Detached single garage and a driveway
- Turfed garden and generous sized patio
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Mulberry Homes
Bosting three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spectacular open plan kitchen/dining room and separate living room it has been thoughtfully designed for downsizers, first time buyers or families alike.
The Beacon at Kingsbury Park is contemporary in design yet oozes character, quality and comfort alongside light and airy open flowing spaces, providing flexible family space, ideal for entertaining.
Featuring a stylish yet classic open plan kitchen/dining room designed by Symphony, featuring the Woodbury range with laminate worktops, glass splashbacks, Blanco sink & taps and a removable unit to make space for an optional washing machine along with a single oven, a four burner gas hob, extractor hood and integrated fridge/freezer. Other features on the ground floor Including French doors offering access to full turfed garden/patio area as well as double doors opening onto kitchen/dining area via living area.
Continuing to the second floor, consisting of 2 double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a en suite , 1 single bedroom and 1 family bathroom.
The bathroom, En Suite to the master bedroom and downstairs WC are designed with a modern contemporary style, featuring Roca sanitaryware.
Apply now for more information regarding "The Mulberries"
Enquire about buying incentives
The Mulberries, Kingsbury Park, Lutterworth
The Mulberries at Kingsbury Park latest collection of new homes in the Leicestershire market town of Lutterworth, a much sought after and desired location.
A new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom detached, and semi-detached homes designed to offer both a modern & contemporary feel whilst still inkeeping with the town's traditional countryside aesthetic.
This desired market town is in a prime location and allows you to have all the best features of the County on your doorstep. Benefiting from great schools and fantastic travel links within close proximity to the development as well as a wonderful selection of shops along Lutterworth's historic high street.
Kingsbury Park offers its residents the added bonus of visitor parking with electric car charging ports and delivery parcel collection points. In addition Mulberry's recently launched soft boundary initiative is being offered exclusively to a select number of plots on "The Mulberries".
The Mulberry Difference
At Mulberry Homes we're proud to be different. We create beautiful properties that are uniquely full of character in desirable locations.
We feel strongly that our homes should work to enhance a location, and that is no exception at Kingsbury Park, therefore we take time to research the local area to ensure the setting is taken truly into account to provide unique living environments
Coventry Road, Lutterworth, LE17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station5.3 miles
About the development
- Two, three and four bedroom homes each individually designed and perfectly located in the heart of Lutterworth
Established in 2004, Mulberry Property Developments is a privately-owned company that builds both residential and commercial property across the wider Midlands.
Based in Warwickshire, Mulberry’ s journey began in the commercial sector and we soon expanded our expertise to delivering luxury properties in sought-after locations in 2011.
At the heart of our brand is a team of highly-trained and well-respected directors who bring more than 150 years’ of industry experience with them r
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mulberry Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.