Ashburnham Drive, Cuckfield, West Sussex.
- Spacious and superbly presented 2 double bedroom top floor apartment with far reaching views.
- Built in 2008 by the highly regarded Linden Homes. Short stroll to Cuckfield High Street.
- Ideal first purchase, buy-to-let investment or downsize. Two allocated parking spaces.
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Gas fired central heating to radiators.
- Bright living room and high quality white kitchen.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- 2nd double bedroom. Tiled modern bathroom with luxurious white suite.
- Attainable rent of circa £1,200 per calendar month.
- EPC Rating: C. Council Tax Band: C
Built by Linden Homes (2008), the property is finished to a PARTICULARLY HIGH STANDARD and offers WELL-ARRANGED AND BRIGHT LIVING accommodation along with exceptionally GENEROUS ROOM SIZES.
The internal layout briefly comprises: PRIVATE FRONT DOOR from communal hall into spacious INTERNAL HALLWAY with large storage cupboard and airing cupboard (housing boiler), a spacious and bright DUAL-ASPECT LIVING ROOM overlooking the front of the development and a beautifully fitted KITCHEN/DINING AREA with integrated appliances and a range of well-designed white high gloss units with black granite work surfaces.
There are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, of which, the MASTER having built-in wardrobes and an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. The MAIN BATHROOM is tiled and luxuriously fitted with a white suite.
Benefits of the property include: solid wood flooring throughout the living areas, gas-fired central heating, sealed-unit double-glazed windows throughout and a central village location.
Outside: the property further benefits from having well-tended and low-maintenance communal areas along with 2 allocated parking spaces.
Agent's Note: There is also ample visitor parking available in the development.
Tenure: Leasehold 125 years from 2008
Service Charge: £2,300.00 per annum
Ground Rent: £275 per annum
Managing Agents: Hazelvine Ltd, Thamesbourne Lodge, Station Road, Bourne End, SL8 5Q Tel.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Ashburnham Drive, Cuckfield, West Sussex.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.7 miles
- Balcombe Station3.2 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2194608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.