Bromley Road, Hanging Heaton, Batley
- *Guide Price £235,000- £250,000* Two Bedroom Stone Built Property
- 21ft Lounge, 16ft Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room, Cellar, Home Office Area
- Two Large Bedrooms, 11ft Family Bathroom
- Extensive Gardens To The Front & Side
***Guide Price £235,000- £250,000***Only by viewing this beautiful stone built property will you appreciate the accommodation on offer. Being of generous proportions throughout and retaining a lot of original features as well as an outstanding extensive garden… don't miss this one …view today!
***Guide Price £235,000- £250,000***Offered for sale this impressive 2 bedroom stone built property (was originally a 3 bedroom). Retaining many original features the property benefits from entrance hall, large 21ft lounge with open fireplace, 16ft Kitchen Diner with integrated appliances, utility room, cellar, galleried landing (currently a home office and hobbies and craft area), 11ft family bathroom and one 16ft bedroom and one 18ft bedroom. There are extensive, enclosed gardens to the front and side with various areas to enjoy as well as having numerous fruit trees and raspberry bushes and stocked with other established plants, trees and shrubs. Being situated close to Batley town centre, train and bus stations with connections to larger cities such as Leeds and Manchester, local schooling and amenities as well as Junction 27 Leisure and Retail Parks and motorway connections to the larger towns and cities including Leeds, Wakefield and Manchester, being a short drive away. Only by an inspection of this stunning property will you appreciate all that is on offer. William H Brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view today to avoid disappointment! You have been warned.
Varnished floor boards, original panelled door to front and three gas central heating radiators. Original spindle staircase with stairs to the first floor landing. Access to ground floor accommodation and cellar. Original stained glass door to utility area.
Lounge 21' 8" into bay x 15' 4" ( 6.60m into bay x 4.67m )
Single glazed sash bay window to front.Two further single glazed sash windows to the side. Two gas central heating radiators and TV point. Open cast iron fire place with marble surround. Ornate detailing to ceiling, cornicing and ceiling rose.
Plumbing for washing machine, work top and houses the boiler. Access to cellar.
Kitchen Diner 16' 7" x 15' ( 5.05m x 4.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, Corian integrated sink, drainer and worktop and splashback tiling.Gas hob and electric oven. Integrated microwave and grill. Two gas central heating radiators, varnished floor boards and full height floor to ceiling sash double windows to front. Further window to rear and door to rear entrance.
Level Galleried Landing
Sash window to the front and an original full height arched window which benefits from stained glass to the rear. Built in floor to ceiling storage cupboard, painted floorboards and two central heating radiators. There is also the benefit of a useful home office area.
Bedroom One 18' 3" x 15' 4" ( 5.56m x 4.67m )
Single glazed sash windows to front and side over looking the garden. Painted floor boards, picture rail and two gas central heating radiators. Cast iron fire place and decorative surround and tiled hearth.
Bedroom Two 16' 4" x 15' 2" ( 4.98m x 4.62m )
Single glazed sash window to front over looking the garden. Cast central heating radiator, cast iron fire place with decorative surround.
First Floor Split
Family Bathroom 11' 1" x 4' 8" ( 3.38m x 1.42m )
Single glazed sash window to side. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below. WC, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over.
Larger than average generous front and side garden which is enclosed. Has various areas of the garden being mainly lawned, paved entertaining / dining space. Stocked with established plant, tree and shrubs. Including various fruit trees plum, apple, green gauge and raspberry bushes.There is also a buffer area to the rear entrance of the property.
Being situated close to Batley town centre, train and bus stations with connections to larger cities such as Leeds and Manchester, local schooling and amenities as well as motorway connections to the larger towns and cities ,such as Leeds and Wakefield, being a short drive away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bromley Road, Hanging Heaton, Batley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station0.3 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.2 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.