The Green, London, E4
- 5/8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 4 Dressing Rooms
- Indoor Leisure Complex
- Purpose built office space
- Off street parking for 5 cars
- Walking distance to British Rail
- Walking distance to Epping Forest
There are 5/8 bedrooms, office space in the garden, two studies and an extensive leisure complex including cinema room, swimming pool and spa. Chingford Premier Location!
The Green, London, E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.4 miles
- Highams Park Station1.6 miles
- Ponders End Station1.7 miles
About the agent
The Directors of Amanda Roberts, Robert Baldwin & Anthony Steer, have over 60 years experience between them and have an outstanding track record in the Chingford area together with an excellent team of staff who aim to deliver the expertise required in the market and sale of the individual home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference amrelmdene. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amanda Roberts, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.