McGuire Gate, Bothwell, Glasgow, G71
- One of the largest properties within this exclusive development.
- Fully equipped 'Alno' kitchen with Siemens appliances.
- 4 WC's 'Villeroy & Boch' sanitaryware.
- Stunning garden room with floor to ceiling feature window.
- Dedicated utility/laundry room with external access for your convenience.
- Capacious reception room (with junior too).
- Many options for home office/study - future proof.
- Integrated alarm system.
- Double detached garage - easily converted to additional living space!
- *CLOSING DATE' FOR FORMAL OFFERS - MONDAY 10/5 @ 13.00 HRS.
NEW TO MARKET - This substantial proportioned property sits prominently in the exclusive 'Hepburn Gate' development by 'Robertson Homes.' Built only in 2016, this property offers you high specification, flexible accommodation throughout, detached double garage and expansive rear garden.
In more detail:
Spread over three floors, the accommodation consists of a welcoming hallway leading to a generously proportioned, light and airy lounge; a study/home office/TV room, adaptable to whatever you wish, a WC, and utility/laundry room. The kitchen/dining area is amply equipped with Siemens appliances, leading to the stunning garden room, with large feature window and French doors leading to the expansive and enclosed rear garden.
On the mid floor, the master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and en-suite with walk-in shower and there are three other bedrooms and a large bathroom. The top floor houses the fifth bedroom and a spacious en-suite and dressing room.
Prized schools are within walking distance, excellent commuter options - East/West et al offering your aspirational living and more.
Viewings are strictly by prior appointment.
Property Angels Estates use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the 'Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.'
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plan contained here, measurements are approximate only and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. This plan is for illustrative purposes only and should not be used as such by any prospective purchaser.
McGuire Gate, Bothwell, Glasgow, G71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blantyre Station1.2 miles
- Uddingston Station1.3 miles
- Bellshill Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Property Angels Estates is Bothwell's sole Estate Agent with excellent transport links to Central Scotland. We are Members of the 'National Association of Estate Agents'.
Property Angels Letting and Management pride ourselves on our 'hands on' approach to service. We work very closely with both our landlords and tenants to ensure continuity of care.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMS210421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Angels Estate Agents, Bothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.