Boundary Road, Upminster, RM14
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Maisonette
- Own Front Door & Stairs Leading To Accommodation
- Master Bedroom 11'9 x 10'9 Plus Bedroom Two 12'6 x 11'6 max
- Living Room 14'4 x 12'6
- Kitchen 8'6 x 8'6
- Beautiful Bathroom Suite 6'1 x 5'4
- Own Rear Garden Plus Own Garage To The Rear
- Walking Distance To Upminster Station
- Walking Distance To Local Shops & Amenities
- Walking Distance To Upminster Park
Internally, once through your own front door, there is a small entrance hall with stairs leading to the main accommodation. There is then a welcoming landing which measures 15'2 in length. The current owners have recently invested a lot of time, care, and attention to detail into refurbishing the interior, and the ample living accommodation is now coupled with a superb finish throughout. There are two large double bedrooms, the master measures 11'9 x 10'9, bedroom two is an equally generous 12'6 x 11'6 with fitted storage. The impressive living room measures 14'4 x 12'6 and is perfectly complemented by the kitchen suite and luxurious bathroom suite. Externally is where this brilliant home continues to excel with its own garden and its own garage! Situated within walking distance of Upminster station, Upminster Park, and local shops and amenities the location is perfect for convenience and offers something for all ages. Internal viewings are highly recommended so that one can appreciate firsthand all that this home has to offer.
Guide Price £325,000 - £345,000...
Two Double Bedroom First Floor Maisonette -
Own Front Door & Stairs Leading To Accommodation -
Master Bedroom - 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9 x 10'9) -
Bedroom Two - 3.81m x 3.51m max (12'6 x 11'6 max) -
Living Room - 4.37m x 3.81m (14'4 x 12'6) -
Kitchen - 2.59m x 2.59m (8'6 x 8'6) -
Beautiful Bathroom Suite - 1.85m x 1.63m (6'1 x 5'4) -
Spacious Landing/Hallway -
Own Rear Garden -
Own Garage To The Rear -
Walking Distance To Upminster Station -
Walking Distance To Local Shops & Amenities -
Walking Distance To Upminster Park -
Beautiful Finish Throughout -
BrochuresBrochureBoundary Road, Upminster, RM14
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Boundary Road, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Bridge Station0.3 miles
- Upminster Station0.4 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents is proud to announce that they have now launched their Business in Basildon, using staff with local knowledge and invaluable information about this area.
It's important to remember when choosing a local Basildon Estate Agent, is that having local knowledge of Basildon properties and the Basildon property market is highly important. Our professional property valuers for Basildon have a huge knowledge of the area and can give ver
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30415328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.