Clevedon Road, Failand, Bristol
- Aprox 4,000 internal sqft
- Opportunity To Be-Spoke Interiors
- Located 5 Miles From Bristol City Centre
- Architecturally Designed By Award Winning Architects
- High End Bespoke Kitchens & Appliances
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Wellness Room, Sauna, Steam Room and Hot Tub
- Secure garage For Two Cars
- Smart Home Automation
- 10 Year New Homes Warranty
Situated just 4.5 miles from the cultural and lively hub of the City of Bristol is the idyllic village of Failand with its sought-after Clevedon Road making it the perfect location for this luxury home. The prestigious Bristol Golf Club and the beautiful Tyntesfield Estate, a Victorian Gothic National Trust home are both within a mile of the property.
Number 69 has been designed and built for 21st century living with an emphasis on luxury and comfort. The vendor is happy to work with the purchaser to customize the home with a combination of Italian marble flooring, bespoke designed kitchen with quality appliances. There is an option to incorporate full smart home automation throughout collaborating with economic heating and security systems, making this the ideal opportunity to turn this into your perfect modern family home.
Accessed via the lobby, the ground floor opens into a dramatic entrance hall that filters into the impressive kitchen and lounge/diner which benefits from large glazed windows to the whole rear elevation. A terrace leads up to the pool, leisure centre, and gardens beyond. The ground floor also plays host to a useful home office/gym, fourth bedroom, cloakroom and utility along with access to the secure double garage.
To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms which are both complemented by en-suite shower rooms and south-facing views. The luxurious principal suite incorporating his and her dressing rooms, en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower, free-standing bath and vanity units with double basins.
The property has been meticulously designed and built to enable the owners to enjoy a luxurious and stylish lifestyle with enhanced smart technology. Remote controlled blinds and curtains, lighting, heating and security. Category 6 wiring will be installed throughout the property.
No 69 Clevedon Road provides a unique opportunity to own and create a modern, spacious contemporary family home built to a high specification in any idyllic location.
Agents Notes - *Buyers alterations and amendments are subject to build time and allowance - The following services can be found at the property: mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. However, we have not verified any of the connections. Supplied services and appliances have not been tested by the agent. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries.
BrochuresClevedon Road, Failand, Bristol
Clevedon Road, Failand, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station2.9 miles
- Shirehampton Station2.9 miles
- Sea Mills Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30585017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Ball Luxury, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.