Owen Road, Prescot
- Executive Detached residence in extremely sought after Rainhill location
- Four bedrooms, through lounge, dining room
- Stunning and extensive rear garden with beautiful views and raised decking area
- Modern fitted kitchen, bathroom with corner bath and shower with separate W,C., ground floor W.C.
- Integral garage, double driveway to front garden
- Viewings are an absolute must to appreciate the size, standard and location of this beautiful home
***STUNNING EXECUTIVE DETACHED RESIDENCE IN SOUGHT AFTER RAINHILL LOCATION - EXPANSIVE REAR GARDEN WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS - FOUR BEDROOMS - THROUGH LOUNGE - DINING ROOM - MODERN KITCHEN - MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM AND SEPARATE W.C. - GROUND FLOOR W.C.- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND DOUBLE DRIVEWAY TO FRONT***
Doors to all ground floor rooms.ceramic tiled floor, radiator, stairs leading to to first floor accommodation.
Cloakroom / WC
With two piece white suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC. ceramic Tiled floor, tiled walls, UPVC frosted glass double glazed window to rear elevation.
Through Lounge 21' 10" x 12' 0" (6.65m x 3.66m )
With uPVC Double glazed window to front elevation, uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation, Ceramic tiled floor, feature fireplace with York slate and marble tiled display shelves, surround and hearth, Radiator.
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, Ceramic tiled floor.
Kitchen 10' 0" x 9' 7" (3.05m x 2.92m )
With range of matching wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring, integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob with chrome extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled floor.
Split Level Landing
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 12' 5" (3.63m x 3.78m )
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes, dresser units and over head units.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 10" (3.89m x 3m )
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Fitted mirror fronted wardrobes. Radiator. Vanity wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 10' 7" (3.61m x 3.23m )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator. Wood effect flooring. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 7' 7" x 7' 0" (2.31m x 2.13m )
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, wood effect flooring,. Radiator.
With three piece white suite comprising of step in shower cubical, Vanity wash hand basin and bath, radiator, uPVC frosted glass double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled floor, tiled walls.
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, low level W.C., tiled floor.
With double paved off road parking, part walled boundaries, planting borders with established trees and shrubs.
With elevated feature decking area, steps down to extensive lawned area, established trees and shrubs, fenced boundaries, storage shed.
With up and over door, frosted glass window to rear elevation and door to garden area.
EPC band: F
Owen Road, Prescot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainhill Station0.4 miles
- Whiston Station1.4 miles
- Eccleston Park Station1.5 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North West we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.