Warrington Road, Ince, Wigan, WN3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1089032
En-suite large single room in a shared accommodation, situated in a popular location, being close to all local amenities, Wigan Town Centre, with excellent public transport links.
The room is on the first floor and is fully furnished.
The room has its own en-suite bathroom which offers an electric shower, basin and toilet.
The house briefly comprises of a shared kitchen, lounge, washing machine, fridge/freezer and oven.
The cost to move in is one month's rent and one month's deposit and available to move in immediately.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £295.00 per month (£68.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £295.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 May, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1089032
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Warrington Road, Ince, Wigan, WN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ince Station0.5 miles
- Wigan North Western Station1.0 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station1.1 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 108903221042021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.