Lenham Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2
- Double glazing
- Easy Access To The Beach
- Close To Bus Routes
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Great Transport Links
- Garden Office
- View to the sea
- Close to the Beach and undercliff walk
- Large Terrace Area
- South-facing sun deck, a real suntrap with boardwalk style decking and alabaster white cobble stone borders giving a Mediterranean feel, inspired from Santorini give a year round holiday feel.
- Extremely versatile light bright airy living area with open-plan lounge, dining room and sunroom, a sociable space for entertaining with large floor to ceiling windows making a soothing connection between indoors with the out. In fact there is this same seamless flow throughout the house with plenty of natural light.
- Boat house styled fully insulated outside office with ocean-inspired vignettes and a Beach Hut workshop that further enforces the coastal beach theme making it feel like summer all year round. The beach and natural elements are reflected in several rooms inside giving the house a real connection to its seaside location.
- Travertine tiled entrance hall and Plantation shutters
- Fully equipped high gloss white kitchen units with quality stainless steel appliances leading into a separate utility room including a large walk-in larder.
- Downstairs office and bedroom
- The beach is only 3 minutes walk away accessed via a subway tunnel under the
main coast road. A short walk to the local shops and picturesque Rottingdean village
with coastal paths and wonderful walks on the South Downs to Lewes or further afield.
Choose between walking or cycling along the scenic undercliff walkway from Saltdean to the
cosmopolitan Marina or a swim in the sea or at Saltdean Lido.
- From here you can enjoy the beautiful coast, take a morning walk and have a healthier lifestyle.
- Two large Master bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom, one with Sun terrace, both with sea views.
-Large double bedroom with South Downs views, plus another double bedroom with adjoining office.
- Also has wide side access with bike shed on one side of property and a separate BBQ area on the other side.
- 10 minutes drive to Brighton, close to bus routes for city centre and Brighton Train Station
- 5 minutes walk to shops and the Oval Park with Tennis Courts, outdoor Gym, Childrens Playground
- 8 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive to picturesque village of Rottingdean
- 3 minutes walk to Saltdean Lido and the Beach
- Closest schools: Saltdean Primary, Longhill School and private schools Brighton College and Roedean
What the Owners Say:
We love the South facing boardwalk-style decking bordered by white cobblestones. It was inspired by holidays in Santorini and has given us an all year round holiday feel. The house is so spacious with wonderful natural light throughout and waking up every morning with sea views has been a dream come true. The versatility of having an insulated outside office also allowed us to separate work and home life.
Lenham Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southease Station3.9 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station4.4 miles
- Newhaven Town Station4.5 miles
About the agent
David Webb Residential is a long established independent family owned sales and lettings business with highly experienced personnel and unrivalled local knowledge. We are refreshingly a non target-driven agency and uphold traditional values with real customer service. We are proud of our integrity and the quality of our friendly professional approach, which are the keys to our reputation and success. Our offices are situated in the heart of Rottingdean village, occupying a prominent and visib
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 98. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Webb Residential, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.